• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Nizan

  1. N

    GTX295 Vantage Performance Issues

    Hmmm is it me or is 19k GPU score considered as acceptable for this card? Is this with Physx turned off or no? My SLI GTX 275's achieve approximately 19-20k GPU score which is reletively on par or slightly better the a GTX 295. Again but is it me that something doesn't quite add up with an...
  2. N

    Your CPU progression

    Seems like some have gone through a ton of CPU's. My CPU progression is: 486 DX2 66Mhz IBM 686 200Mhz Intel Pentium II 233Mhz AMD K7 700Mhz AMD AthlonXP 1800+ 1.53Ghz AMD AthlonXP 2100+ 1.73Ghz AMD64 3000+ 2.0Ghz AMD64 3500+ 2.2Ghz AMD64 3200+ Overclocked to 2.5Ghz Intel Pentium Core Duo...
  3. N

    Thoughts on Asus M3N-HT?

    Hi there, I currently have the Asus M3N-HT Deluxe 780a (not Mempipe version) for about 2 months and things have been functioning smoothly. I'm currently running dual SLI - hence the reason why I went with this board and I haven't ran into any big issues since my PC build. If you plan on...
  4. N

    post pics of ur p180/p182/190s

    Hi all, Seeing some nice rigs here in the Antec thread, so I'm just contributing to this! I decided to updrade to a quad core rig, bearing in mind not to burn any large holes in my wallet while doing so. Unfortunately the Intel i7 build was out of the question, so I decided to head down the...
Back
Top