A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
I ordered the 600SF from Corsair, I'll post back my after thoughts once I have the unit installed and have it for a bit. But I can tell you that my 980 GTX is my loudest component so I probably won't be able to hear the PSU at all unless I'm not doing anything graphic intensive
Dumb question guys, but does anyone know how to set up raid 0 (2x SSDs) on this?
I'm using an Impact VI, but I imagine it should be similar to the Impact VII right?
Hey AFD,
I sold one of my V1 on ebay for a bit of money, so I made a profit. Which left only my V1, which I'll give to my brother for his ITX build, which means I need a new case, and the V2 is the winner :D
The changes are really minor though, so I'm assuming everything is compatible. I...
I just ordered the NCASE v2, are these starting to ship already?
State-side I'm talking about, on the website it says 2014-09-22, just want to make sure
I can't seem to find it on newegg, can you link it?
Nevermind I found it - http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817256109&cm_re=SX600-G-_-17-256-109-_-Product
I'm a little hesitant to try it out myself I want to wait until more people receives theirs and can tell me their...
Are we able to order this and get it shipped state-side?
Are there reviews on this unit on how loud and efficent this PSU is?
It should fit in the M1 without any problems like the GPU length restriction right?
I'm sorry if this is a report but here's the product page of the SFX 600W - http://www.silverstonetek.com/product.php?pid=524&area=en
Thank AFD for finding it though
So only when you shut down the PC or maybe even restart it? Other then that, like listening to music or playing games there's no sound issues?
If that's the case then it isnt that bad honestly
So it seems that the 500W version will be a bit larger then the 600W version right?
Does anyone know if the larger size of the 500W will be a problem? Is it considered an ATX PSU or smaller?
I'm also assuming the 600W SFX will come out later, but how much later?
What does face-to-face mean?
The Samsung 840 Pro's are 7mm thick, so I'm assuming I should be good.
Here's a pic I took from someone here - http://imgur.com/eexX5tP
Is that what you mean by face to face? So on the left side there are mounting bracks, but on the right side I only connect 1...