Recent content by NinjaCat

  1. N

    not so hot: ebay 970 pro 512GB NVMe $33 shipped (looks like it was a hacked account)

    In for the adventure, definitely recording opening this lol.
  2. N

    PlayStation 5 Rumored to Sport Ryzen 8-Core CPU, Cost $500

    does that mean ryzens will be better in the future when games are going to be designed around an 8-core CPU?
  3. N

    Any worthwhile upgrades from an R9 280x in the $200 price range?

    I just upgraded from a 280x to a GTX 980, it's around a 70-75% improvement. I wouldn't go for a 480/580, it's a smaller improvement and you get less performance per $$$ than a used gtx 980. A 390x is also a decent upgrade if you want to stay AMD.
  4. N

    Madden 08 using updated modifications on PC - Anyone else do this?

    I play Madden 2008 with the mods from footballidiot. They work pretty well and installing the mods is fairly easy, it mostly involves just extracting to a folder or using a mod installing tool. I don't have any issues with the mods, but when I try to use my xbox 360 controller, everything...
  5. N

    [hot] NBA 2k13 for $9.99 on Amazon

    I hope not or else more games will have the entire soundtrack featuring Jay-Z, Coldplay and Kanye West.He can stick to sports games though.
  6. N

    Medieval Warfare: 1GB Patch? New Content?

    The new weapons are hilarious. I love using the quarterstaff for the Man at Arms and the Sling on the Archer looks really funny.
  7. N

    Need a new MP3 Player - Suggestions Please.

    Sansa Clips are pretty cheap and they do everything you asked for, while I don't think there's a 16 GB model you can just get a microsd card and get 16 GB or more. The clip+ and the Clip zip are the newer models the only difference is that the Clip Zip has a color screen.
  8. N

    Darkfall: UW [Open World PVP Sandbox] MMOFPS Info Thread- Release Dec. 12th 2012

    I was thinking of getting the game, but is it available for purchase or preorder because I looked through their site and there is a buy now, but I don't see anywhere where you would buy the game. There's only a spot where you enter a game key.
  9. N

    Newell to Kotaku: "our hardware will be a very controlled environment"

    What I got from the statement was that if you want more flexibility, then get a PC, which I interpreted as not all games, or games that are DirectX will work on the Valve Box, though I would think that would be counterproductive because almost all games are DirectX, but they do have to start...
  10. N

    Your scariest moment of gaming?

    I don't really play scary games so for me it was playing L4D for the first time. For the people I was playing it with it was their first time too, and we didn't know what to expect. I remember being to scared to explore. Now everyone is used to the game, so there's nothing to be scared of, but...
  11. N

    Newell to Kotaku: "our hardware will be a very controlled environment"

    With trying to put steam and their games on linux, could that mean that the valvebox runs on a linux distro that specialized for Valvebox? I could see them trying to move away from Microsoft by pushing another os, but since this will be a console it could push console developers to develop...
  12. N

    Who plans on going to Windows 8 and who's sticking with Windows 7?

    I'm already on Windows 8 thanks to Dreamspark, it's pretty much the same as windows 7 to me other than not having the traditional start menu. I actually like windows 8, but I feel windows 7 has everything you need, so there's not really a reason to upgrade other than the desire to have new things.
  13. N

    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

    I played Age of Chivalry and I did like the combat, I tried WOTR in beta, but I didn't like how the combat felt compared to Mount and Blade. I'm interested in the game, though not sure if I should preorder or not.
  14. N

    Jet Set Radio on STEAM.

    i loved playing this on the dreamcast.
  15. N

    Any good program out there that can stream games with no lag?

    Another option is Adobe Flash Media Live Encoder, I like the interface and the quality of it and it's fairly easy to use. I remember with my settings it wouldn't show your desktop when streaming, but there might be a way to do it by changing the settings.
Back
Top