• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Niko084

  1. N

    First Time Esxi User Need Some Input

    I have successfully used this exact board for a few Esxi servers running Server '03 and Server '08, they handle it very well. As far as your setup, sounds like you are on the right track, find a compatible raid card, they have quite the list worry not. If you need any help feel free to shoot...
  2. N

    Bill Restricting Minors From MySpace

    Heh my dad tried to block me out of a computer once when I was 20... I reset the bios, so that password was gone, and instead of dealing with the windows password, I simply had a version of linux that would run off a cd and just got on the internet through that, via the wonderful world of...
  3. N

    Bill Restricting Minors From MySpace

    Exactly what I was thinking...
  4. N

    eBay Bans Auctions Of Virtual Goods

    I used to make money selling items and gold for Ultima Online, then I found out its actually illegal in the United States to sell virtual items period... Which is the same case in a few countries which have the same laws. :(
  5. N

    10k Sata1 or 7200 Sata2?

  6. N

    Asus P5P800-SE Vdrop mod?

    I keep finding the vdrop mod directions for a P5P800 but not for the SE, and it has a different setup. Does anyone know where to find, or how to do a Vdrop mod on the P5P800SE? I'm getting a little sick of this being my best oc on my Intel D915 2.8...
  7. N

    Asus P5LD2 Runs hot with 9xx(s)?

    See thats what I was figuring unless it had really poor voltage control, or they didn't know how to snap down thier heat sinks...
  8. N

    Asus P5LD2 Runs hot with 9xx(s)?

    I am looking at picking up this board for a friend and possibly a Intel 930... But I keep seeing that people are having issues with the chip running hot... Now I know people on newegg can have some issues, and just b/s, but I was wondering with you guys here running it, if you are having any...
  9. N

    Pentium D 915 not overclocking at all??

    I am running at 3.64 at stock voltage, infact I'm a little below it, it runs around 1.1-1.2 volts.... And it should run just around 1.3... But thats a common problem so I read with my mainboard Asus P5P800.... I guess there is a mod I can do to it to fix that issue, but I probably wont in favor...
  10. N

    Companies that build computers?

    I agree on the Thinkpad, but you do pay blood for them. If you are interested, I own a company called Selucid Systems and that is exactly what I do. I generally build various workstation systems, and setup networks. But occasionaly I get something for a notebook, or serious gaming machine...
  11. N

    Just curious... Intel 775 fan/heatsink size...

    I don't have a friggen ruler or messuring tape anywhere around here.... And I need to know the factory size of the intel 775 fan/heatsink.. Looks like it might be an 80 or 92mm... I just don't have alot of extra room around my processor, and I want an upgrage!
  12. N

    Pentium D 915 not overclocking at all??

    Heh I got 3.64 out of mine so far, on a Asus P5P800-SE. My ram starts erroring pretty bad, and I get a fairly bad voltage drop on my core after that. So stable at 3.64 on my 915, going to new mobo with DDR2 1000, and a new heatsink/fan. I'm going to push for at least 4ghz. At 3.64 I run idle...
  13. N

    P5P800 SE - P5WDG2-WS?

    Thanks for the site, that should greatly aid me in the future! And thanks for the up on the C2D, I will have to get the pro then, because I will buy a C2D as soon as the price starts to come down a little. PCI slots will be full lol Scsi controller Sound card Until I get a 320 controller...
  14. N

    Motherboards (Supporting Crossfire)

    Ya I nobody said they didn't work, just said that they is a noticable performance drop. Just curious now, can you run a Crossfire setup in a SLI board and SLI setup in a Crossfire board? I mean the two cards, 8x each setup properly?
  15. N

    Motherboards (Supporting Crossfire)

    I don't know about all boards, but the Asus boards only run 8x if you run a card in both slots, so 1 card, you will get full 16x. But from what I have heard is you don't want to run an ATI card in an SLI board and you don't want to run a Nvidia card in a Crossfire board... True or False, I...
Back
Top