• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by nikkocortez

  1. N

    Nikko's Quad Computer system: The EVGA X58 Classified Collection

    This video, which I saw before I bought them, made me think they would be fit for the job. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSJ6BKqoOTw
  2. N

    Nikko's Quad Computer system: The EVGA X58 Classified Collection

    Some updates today. The collection. From Left to Right: E759 w/ i7-920, E760 w/ Xeon W5590, E762 w/i7-970, E770 awaiting Xeon E5640 Starting the install.
  3. N

    [Scratch Build] Node - 3D Printed PC Case

    Looks great! Can't wait for more posts!
  4. N

    Nikko's Quad Computer system: The EVGA X58 Classified Collection

    Just ordered two CPUs for the project. A Xeon W5590 (4c8t) and a Xeon L5640 (6c12t). should be great additions to the i7 930 and the i7 970 that I have currently. :cool:
  5. N

    Nikko's Quad Computer system: The EVGA X58 Classified Collection

    It has been nearly 5 years since I have built my first EVGA Classified build that inspired my love for "enthusiast computing". It wasn't long after my first E760 X58 Classy build (dubbed ARSENAL 1.0) that I hopped over onto the SR-2 for two years before returning to a E762 that I built my first...
  6. N

    Post Your Workstations 2014

    Some sweet setups in here. When I get net for my personal computer again I'll have to upload some shots of my workstation before I moved.
  7. N

    How many of you leave the your case sides off? (Open Air?)

    My bro's leave thiers off simply because the cases are older and lack airflow. Plus the older 9800GTX era cards are at thier prime overheating days. I probably should show them how to reTIM them...
Back
Top