The monitor is also up on Amazon US now. Like Best Buy, you can get a $500 e-gift card for ordering it:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0CDQM55C9/
EDIT: The Samsung.com listing is up as well; it has the same $500 credit promo, and the monitor is $1999.99 with a student discount.
Seems like the CP2102 adapter is doing the trick! I'm testing it right now and was just able to save a .dat without any issues. Can't wait to actually get this monitor calibrated!
I ended up giving that a shot earlier today. The wires included with the adapter are pretty short, but I was just about able to plug it into my laptop without the extension cable. Unfortunately that didn’t seem to change anything.
I might look into other adapters if I can find any; but if that...
Still no dice, sadly. WinDAS does occasionally crash on me, but the error pops up upon restarting the app and attempting to save a DAT/etc. regardless.
I'm wondering if the adapters I've been using may be counterfeit. For reference, I'm currently using the PL2303HXA, but I've also tested this...
Yep. The adapter shows up properly in device manager. I’ve also tried mapping it to a few different COM ports under 5 (and changed the setting in WinDAS accordingly). The error persists regardless.
I did try to switch to a different model in the settings just to see if anything different would...
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I recently got my hands on a Dell P1130 and can't for the life of me get WinDAS to properly detect it. I've tested multiple USB to TTL adapters (making sure RXD and TXD were crossed) and have attempted running the program on numerous configs (my main Windows 11...