• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by nielsi

  1. N

    Tearing issue Asus PA238Q monitor

    After some trial and error I got a step closer. It turns out that if I make the monitor an extended 2nd display the tearing won't occur. Then the tearing actually happens on the laptop monitor. Good news that it has nothing to do with the monitor but this setup doesn't really work for me. I want...
  2. N

    Tearing issue Asus PA238Q monitor

    That’s really clever; excluding possibilities to get to the problem :) I connected the display to a different computer (nettop with Nvidia ION over HDMI) and there are no tearing issues there! Quite a bit a ghosting but that’s a different story, and to be fair, it’s quite an...
  3. N

    Tearing issue Asus PA238Q monitor

    It does not happen on the laptop screen. Both screens are set to 60hz. Though the laptop screen is set to PC 1920x1080 (native) in the Nvidia control panel and the Asus screen is set to 1080p (1920x1080 native) under ‘SD/HD’ as opposed to ‘PC’. This makes me feel like the...
  4. N

    Tearing issue Asus PA238Q monitor

    I recently got my new Asus PA238Q IPS monitor to connect to my laptop as a replacement screen. I’m very pleased with the color accuracy and consistency! No real light bleeding issues and it all works great for photo editing. The problem is though that I started to notice some very annoying...
Back
Top