• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Nick986

  1. N

    Friend having Computer Problems (DVD Drive)

    I'm the friend. Thanks for watching my back Jess :) You must have misunderstood me. The drive still functions...the drive recognizes that I've inserted a DVD, I select the program I want to use to load. Program loads, program crashes. CDs still play. I can burn CD-R's/RWs, I can burn...
  2. N

    FS/FT XP Pro with SP2 & Office 2003 Pro - Both Full Retail

    Might wanna remove the extra " http// " in your clickable links ;) Good luck w/your sale.
  3. N

    FS: ATI TV wonder Pro w/o remote

    Well its just to leave feedback for items you've purchased. Once you logon, hit Directory and search for me (Nick986). Once my name pops up, click "post evaluation" and fill out the relevant information. When your done hit sumbit, and I'll do an evaluation for you in return. I only have 1 as...
  4. N

    FS: ATI TV wonder Pro w/o remote

    I got something worked out. You have your money. Thanks again for answering my questions, etc.
  5. N

    FS: ATI TV wonder Pro w/o remote

    Understood. You'd think w/the new law passed about moving money, cashing checks, etc. it wouldn't take more than a day to move a measly $20 to my PayPal. $11 is sitting in PayPal. It's like the banks are using 20th century technology in the 21st century :mad:
  6. N

    FS: ATI TV wonder Pro w/o remote

    Ok cool :) If I were to put a partial down payment on it to hold it, then pay the rest once PayPal gets the $ in from bank of america, would that work?
  7. N

    FS: ATI TV wonder Pro w/o remote

    Yea, I understand. I just thought you meant the TV tuner itself had an issue. Sorry for mis-reading lol. My dad had a similar issue w/his ATI AIW 9600. It kepted shooting error messages like those listed on techsupportforum. A simple uninstall of the old drivers, and an install of updated...
  8. N

    FS/FT List -- Kenwood KDC-MP6025, Xaser III Lanfire, Zen Xtra 30gb,

    Will do. I havn't touched heatware in ages. Time to go find out if I rememer my user name there lol
  9. N

    FS/FT List -- Kenwood KDC-MP6025, Xaser III Lanfire, Zen Xtra 30gb,

    You get my PayPal for the RAM?
  10. N

    FS: ATI TV wonder Pro w/o remote

    Ok, as of now, I'd like to say I'll buy it...but here's the thing. My PayPal account has 11 bucks, and it takes 2 days to move $ from my checking to my paypal. Say once I get it and it decides not to work ( I bet it does, and I really need something for college), but saying it doesn't, can I...
  11. N

    FS: ATI TV wonder Pro w/o remote

    Pics? How long did you use it? Does it include the original disk and box?
  12. N

    FS/FT List -- Kenwood KDC-MP6025, Xaser III Lanfire, Zen Xtra 30gb,

    I'll take the OCZ Premier Series 512MB X 2 (1GB) 184-Pin DDR 400 PC 3200.
  13. N

    FS: Maxtor 30GB, Intel P3 800MHz, Windows XP, DIMM/SIMM, DVD-ROM, CD/RW, Radeon 7000

    I'm interested in the Maxtor 6E030L (30GB). The Quantum Fireball finally died in my Celeron 667 :) What is the date of manufacture on the drive? How long did you use this drive? How do you want to handle payment? PM/email me if needed nick986(at)gmail(dot)com and why not, bump.
  14. N

    LAME: SOYO dodging rebates?

    When I ordered my Soyo BayOneXP 6-1 media card reader (big mistake) back in September of 2004, they had it for sale and w/$40 rebates. I was hoping for a rebate in 12-14 weeks like it said. I havn't received even a bit of that money. Should I just forget it (that purchase, was my last from...
  15. N

    Show off your best pics!

    I don't post much, but what the heck. Canon PowerShot SD300. 2nd picture has Macro on. Sleepy frog in my mom's garden:
Back
Top