• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Nick.123

  1. N

    Hitachi Deskstar 3TB 7K3000 vs Western Digital 2TB RE4

    Looking at posts from other topics the Hitachi 7k3000 looks like a good drive and the extra 1TB would really help :) Does anyone know the difference between 3TB Hitachi Deskstar 0S03208 and 3TB Hitachi Deskstar 0F12450? Also wondering if anyone knows how long the warrenty is on the Hitachi...
  2. N

    Hitachi Deskstar 3TB 7K3000 vs Western Digital 2TB RE4

    Hi, I'm planning on upgrading my Media server from the current 8 x1tb drives, My original plan was to purchase WD 2TB RE4 however I see Hitachi have 3TB drives out has anyone used these drives in RAID am I better off getting the 2TB RE4. Using ARC1231ML RAID card in RAID 5. Thank You
  3. N

    HDD Monitor

    Hi Guys, Wondering if anyone can give any advice to the best software to use to montior my HDD's in Windows Server R2, I'm using 8 HDD's in RAID 6 would like to be able to monitor Temp, Drive performace, S.M.A.R.T support... So far I've found Active@ Hard Disk Montior which looks pretty...
  4. N

    Areca 1220 Volume stripe size

    Hi, I recenty brough and setup Areca 1220 in RAID 6 with 8 WDC 1TB Hard Drives I'm wondering what the Volume Stripe Size should be set as. Storing files around 100mb each have about 3tb in use... Tend to stream alot of films.. Server Spec Intel i7 3Ghz 6gb RAM Thanks Nick
Back
Top