Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Has anyone seen any improvements for NVidia cards on this monitor? I bought it planning to upgrade to a Vega, but that's looking like it will be more difficult to do than it seemed at the time so I'm looking for alternatives. In general NVidia cards seem to be a better value for actual gaming...
Thanks for the help! That must have been it. I unplugged the DP cables and used HDMI until this morning when I reconnected and everything worked fine. I must not have been as careful as I should have been connecting it last night.
Hey all, thanks for this thread, I've been eying this monitor for a long time and finally pulled the trigger with the Costco deal.
Right now I'm running with my old GTX 670 until I can upgrade to Vega, and I'm trying to figure out if there's a problem with my monitor or with my GPU/drivers...