• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Nicartis

  1. N

    MSI rebates?

    I recently bought an R9 390 from MSI off Newegg with a $20 rebate. It came in faster than I thought it would, within a few weeks.
  2. N

    AMD Catalyst 14.9 Driver for Windows & Linux out now

    This driver makes my system go unresponsive when I leave it alone for awhile, monitor goes asleep and I try to wake it up. I get the black screen of nothing with my HD7970. Going back to the 14.4's which have been rock solid.
  3. N

    Who is still using a Sandy Bridge era chip

    2600k here @ stock with 16GB RAM and a Crucial M500 SSD. I've had this CPU for 2.5 years and really don't feel any reason to upgrade. Handles games and running development VMs with ease.
  4. N

    Thief Reboot (coming 2014)

    Thief Launch Trailer just hit youtube. Check it out... http://youtu.be/of_3FxnsCZc So excited, I've been a huge fan of this series since Thief 1 came out back in the day. I hope they don't screw this up.
  5. N

    Sandisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD Review @ [H]

    Wanted to post an update on this product, I'm dealing with a lot of shenanigans with mine due to "upgrading" to the latest version of ExpressCache. I've had this drive for almost a year and it was flawless up until ExpressCache version 1.2.1. After this upgrade, I get messages frequently...
  6. N

    Components causing PSU to whine

    I had a coil whine issue with an Antec NeoHE 500w PSU after my rebuild last year (the power supply was 5+ years old). The coil whine would happen sporadically when gaming and on certain game menu screens where the fps went really high...normal desktop use it was silent and this PSU was silent...
  7. N

    Your CPU progression

    Intel Pentium 100Mhz Intel P3 450Mhz Intel P4 1.8Ghz AMD Athlon 64 3000+ Intel Q6600 Intel i7 2600k
  8. N

    Your scariest moment of gaming?

    Another vote for Shalebridge Cradle level of Thief 3. Most intense level ever, and the first half of it there aren't even any enemies (which you don't know at the time b/c of all the ambient sounds).
  9. N

    Sandisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD Review @ [H]

    Duffman - I've noticed mine behaves the same way as yours. I've seen it go up to about 26GB max, with a little room leftover that it doesn't use. Then, occasionally it'll drop back down to like 14GB or so automatically and slowly climb back up to 26GB. I guess it has some sort of auto purging...
  10. N

    Sandisk ReadyCache 32GB SSD Review @ [H]

    I just ordered one of these on Newegg. As of this morning they're on sale for $39.99. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820171667 I'm a long time lurker of the website and forums, first time posting. Great review! :)
Back
Top