Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I used to organise some group buys. I still have one or two units left, for about 25 Euros + P&P. Swissflow will sell an individual unit if you approach them.
Most people argue the point subjectively. They may believe one thing or the other, but have no actual experience of both types of...
Just to add my little 2 cents.
I have been happily running a ATi Radeon XT1650Pro (48W) and dual Opteron 250s (2x89W), in that order, in a 3/8" loop with a single BIX, cooled by a 69CFM low-flow Panaflo fan. Flow rate is 1.73 to 1.8 LPM on a Davies Craig EBP.
Temperatures are 41C for the...
It is the Gentech FMS-01
http://www.engineeringtalk.com/news/gen/gen135.html
That is the best I could do atm. Gentech does not currently list it on their site anymore, so I don't know if they still produce it.
FYI GenTech makes an ultrasonic flow meter. Basically just a black oblong box with a 3/8" pipe running through it, and ultrasonic sensors measuring flow by doppler shift of the sound waves in the liquid.
Enter the Matrix...
Neo stands in the white room. The bright light should hurt his eyes, but Here, there is no Real light, and there are no Real eyes. No Here, Here...
He looks down at a white man, white haired in a white suit, in a white chair. He has seen him before.
The Architect...