• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Neuromancer

  1. N

    i7 920 + Vista Business 64-bit = No HT?

    HTH :) Glad you have it fixed.
  2. N

    GBT Builds a Board that is NOT Fugly

    My favorite Gigabyte user quote: "My GA-XX-XXX-XX is AWESOME Best board I ever used, I can't wait till it comes back from RMA." Not knocking them, just I have seen that a few times and always laugh :)
  3. N

    Sandy Bridge Notebooks?

    HP DV7 laptops, you can find them online. (Even Kmart has them listed but OOS)
  4. N

    i7 920 + Vista Business 64-bit = No HT?

    Glitch in the task manager? That is unusual.. Have you changed anything in msconfig? You can limit the number of cores in there...which is seperate from actual Hardware detection I believe.
  5. N

    i7-970 or SB?

    SB is a nice upgrade actually, efficiency wise and feature wise (sata 6Gbps on ich10r ;) just for one...) Having a X58 and selling it for SB is not a good move though... IMHO X58 is still a very powerful platform. Should have taken the 980X though over the 970 ;)
  6. N

    Microcenter prices on sandy bridge

    That would be OOS in 5 seconds if those were web prices.
  7. N

    GBT Builds a Board that is NOT Fugly

    I like the black PCB, glad to see they are making hte change The new G1 X58 looks sweet too. Not something I would buy though lol.
  8. N

    Corsair HS1 Gaming Headset Give-Away - 5 Sets!!!

    I have no headsets but been thinking about getting one. Count me in!
  9. N

    Seasonic X-560 Give-Away! 3 PSUs!

    Something stupid :) In reality I like a quality PSU with little jitter, good efficiency rating and silent operation.
Back
Top