Hi,
Having some issues with a DS4100 EXP100 fibre array.
I'm new to fibre so am a bit stuck at the moment and would like to learn a bit more about it.
Current situation is i have a server with 2 x fibre cards in it connected to the SAN.
I can view all 14 drives individually and copy...
Just an update from my end. I will be fixing the problem by getting rid of the infortrend completely. At this stage my download speed from the internet is faster than the directly attached infortrend.
Plus as mentioned their support is completely hopeless.
Hi there,
I discovered this thread trying to get a Infortrend A16u-G1410 working. After finally getting the store to be discoverable I seem to have the same issue.
Running esx 4.1 Adaptec 29320ALP, connected scsi. I've got the same clock speed 40mhz and have the same settings as you in...