• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by neotokyo

  1. N

    Adaptec 51245 2268100-R and ZFS

    Hi all, Just thought I would issue a warning to all who seek a cheap SAS HBA. I have found the Adaptec 3000 series cards do not support true drive pass through. The arcconf utility returns 'unsupported' when you try to set JBOD. I read somewhere that the 5000 series may support true pass...
  2. N

    Build-Log: 100TB Home Media Server

    I have a seriously old alphaserver named simply: 'power'. I recommend this name for your project sir treadstone.
  3. N

    which is the fastest ssd there is? faster than intels?

    All I can say is that I personally believe that the OWC Mercury Extreme Pro RE is probably up there. SandForce is the bomb! http://eshop.macsales.com/item/Other%20World%20Computing/SSDMXE050/
  4. N

    Data Tape Backup Scheme

    It also depends on the kind of data you are backing up. I have a LTO1 tape drive and I rarely get any compression for audio/visual media backups. :(
  5. N

    are you looking for softmod or hardmod? i have a memory card with softmod on it, which i used...

    are you looking for softmod or hardmod? i have a memory card with softmod on it, which i used with the hd for games, i dont use the ps2 or any of the components. make an offer?
  6. N

    Cheapest 5-in-3 (in Europe)?

    I'd say: Norco SS-500 iStarUSA BPU-350-RED IcyDock, Xclio, Chenbro, and a few other random brands that are hard to find. I really need a better case before I go forward on one of those. I'm pretty set on the Norco...
Back
Top