Try out a set of Onix X-LS bookshelves paired to a Sonic Super T-Amp.
www.av123.com for speakers
www.thinkgeek.com for amp
Give it about 50 hours of burn-in, and you have a beautiful setup.
Ask around www.avsforum.com . Most of the people there will give the same recommendation...
EDIT: SOLD
Hah, thanks for the bump. I've got to start using that Rebel XT I bought a few months ago. Its been an awesome camera so far, and not just for pictures of iPods.
Price lowered to 165.
SOLD: Last for sale for a while hopefully. Interestingly enough, this is to fund another Apple purchase, an iBook.
Apple iPod Mini. This one is blue and is the 4GB. The body is free of scratches, and the screen has barely any to speak of, certainly none of which hinder the use of it. They...
I was considering that myself. I surmised that it would be due to the dual bands it uses. One for the 802.11a and one for 802.11g/b. Maybe I'm just a moron though.
All offers considered.
400MHz Cele Toshiba Satelite 2595X DVD laptop for sale as well. Runs Windows XP, and it will come with it preinstalled. Has a DVD/CD drive in it. Will include a PCMCI 10/100 ethernet card if wanted. Listed on eBay here.
Pic : here NOTE: Actual picture, just cut out due to cluttered backdrop...
Hey, are you interested in a trade for a laptop? Pink doesnt suit me too well, but I could use something to keep in my car for audio books. Heres the laptop http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=833911