• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by neomits

  1. N

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Yes please
  2. N

    Dell 2408WFP Now Available

    Would someone possibly be able to comment on how well the 2408 (or 05 or 07) matches up next to a dell 17" LCD in portrait mode? The pixels should come pretty close, I'm curious how well it looks visually.
  3. N

    Windows Home Server Questions?

    So I installed WHS last night. The installation ran fine, but once the very last screen (after everything had booted) came up - The Setup Wizard - it tells me the following ------- An error occurred in Windows Home Server. Windows Home Server. Setup encountered an error. Click back to...
  4. N

    Windows Home Server Questions?

    Anyone have any thoughts on the uTorrent plugin? I'd love to be able to offload my seeding to a server such as this, and get all the benefits of WHS.
  5. N

    FS: Axiom VP100 Center Channel Speaker

    bump for a great speaker <3 Axiom
  6. N

    8800GT - Release Times Today

    yea, guess they did though as I have just received my fedex tracking #
  7. N

    8800GT - Release Times Today

    I too ordered from MWave on Monday morning, and had not received shipment notification. Reading all these replies I was getting frustrated thinking they were out to do me wrong. I sent them an email and here is the response I got: Same product for no extra cost and overnight shipping...
  8. N

    So, buying a 8800GT - what is it replacing in your rig?

    replacing a 7800gt we'll see how well this does without upgrading my X2 3800+
  9. N

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Yea, but I prefer to use the 5.1 speakers that I have instead of the built in speakers for the monitor. I've considered duct tape, but was curious about any other genius ideas. I may just give that a go. Hey it should at least come close to matching in color.
  10. N

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Does anyone have any suggestions for how to "attach" some PC speakers to the sides (and possibly bottom) of this thing? I have a set of Logitech Z-680s, and have mounted this monitor on a large arm that allows me to move it around. I would like to "stick" or "attach" the front 3 speakers to...
  11. N

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    please share info on the mount?
  12. N

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    wahoooo. Went home for lunch praying Mr. UPS would show up.... and HE DID!! Yay. Scary thing is he just knocked and left it there. Thank goodness I was home or there would have been a 37" TV sitting outside my apartment for 5 hours. Hooked it up and it's HUUUUGE! If anyone is having...
  13. N

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    from $800? not much. I would expect MAYBE that $800 would be findable at a few places come August. Keep in mind the normal price for this TV is still $1000 if not more.
  14. N

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    If you return in store, they only accept Amex credit card. So my guess would be they just gave you cash or wrote you a check. Is the box big enough for one person to carry or are 2 needed? I'll be curious to see how my UPS guy gets it up the stairs to my apartment.
  15. N

    Got my Westinghouse LVM-37W3 37" 1080p display today!

    Ordered - 6/5 Shipped - 6/11 Estimated Delivery - 6/15
Back
Top