Recent content by neocpp

  1. N

    Dell P2715Q / P2415Q (3840x2160p, IPS, sRGB)

    Thanks, that's good to hear. I also have the 27". When did you purchase it? The original one was mid January for me, the replacement was sent out at the beginning of February. I haven't seen that many people with this issue, so I was pretty surprised when the replacement had it as well. Hope...
  2. N

    Dell P2715Q / P2415Q (3840x2160p, IPS, sRGB)

    I have the same issue; I actually contacted Dell for a replacement and they sent me another one, but it has the same yellowish cast in exactly the same spot (and in fact seems a bit worse than the original). I'm really hoping this isn't systemic; I'm trying for another replacement but if it...
  3. N

    Case from scratch?

    Hey everyone, I'm new to the forums, but I've been meaning to try out building a completely custom plexiglass case. I have access to a machine shop and a laser cutter, so actual manufacturing should go smoothly, but I was wondering if anyone has suggestions on things to watch out for when...
Back
Top