Recent content by Nemesis6

  1. N

    BF3 makes you kill a rat

    There's another angle to this: Who the hell plays BF3 for the singleplayer? Who even touches that?
  2. N

    Getting a good/cheap 1920x1200 monitor

    Sorry about that. At most, 400-500$.
  3. N

    Getting a good/cheap 1920x1200 monitor

    I need some help finding a 1920x1200 monitor. So far I've got my eyes on the 2443BW, and the T240. However, one review of the 2443BW said that it would audibly "hum" if you turned down the brightness on the monitor, and my eyes are pretty sensitive, hence my current monitor, a Samsung 206BW, is...
  4. N

    Ram for P5W-DH and then some

    P5W-DH motherboard 2x 1024 CORSAIR 6400 TwinX(?) PC6400, 5-5-5-5-15 E6600 Core 2 Duo processor I have two questions: First: What would be a better choice if I wanted to replace my ram? I'm thinking about the PC8500/1066 ram. Second: I'm running WinXP, so keeping in mind that I'm bound by...
  5. N

    Set to buy a 4870X2, now not so sure...

    Jumping in the middle of the thread of you don't mind - Don't get it. I switched from an 8800GTX to a plain 4870, and let me tell you, performance-wise it is wonderful, but it handles shadows TERRIBLE. Let me give you some examples: http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/9509/bf2142ms5.jpg Many...
  6. N

    6800 Ultra OC - Green dots and artefacts... Overheating, or...?

    Well, I basically know that overclocking is making it run at higher power levels, if that's correct, but I was just speculating. I mean, it might be a single case where a mistake has been made... Well, it does sound like to the thing to do as it's still covered by warrenty, but then I'll have to...
  7. N

    6800 Ultra OC - Green dots and artefacts... Overheating, or...?

    Hi, I'll get right to the case: I am experiencing some green dots and graphic artefacts with my less than 1-year-old BFG 6800 Ultra OC. I've read up, and as far as I can tell, this seems to be a product of overheating which may or may not be due to overclocking, but it shouldn't be doing that...
Back
Top