• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by neil4374

  1. N

    Dell Inspiron 8600 external monitor

    Hello, Thanks for all your help.I agree.I think the vga port is broken. Im not going to try anything else.I can change my laptop with my wifes! Thanks
  2. N

    Dell Inspiron 8600 external monitor

    I can confirm the laptop didnt work with another monitor. I checked the vga cable was not faulty as well. Thanks
  3. N

    Dell Inspiron 8600 external monitor

    Thanks for the reply:) Yes, I can confirm the monitor is good and I will check another Monitor with the laptop at work today
  4. N

    Dell Inspiron 8600 external monitor

    Hello, I have a dell inspiron 8600 and I am trying to connect an external monitor. I have connected the extrenal monitor via vga and pressed fn f8 but nothing happens! I have looked in the bios but cant see any settings. I have tried extending the desktop but it doesnt detect the monitor...
Back
Top