• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by nealio

  1. N

    The Full MONTEY

  2. N

    850XT PE Temps???

  3. N

    Best AGP card on the market

    This is for a workstations for a graphic designer. Lots of 2D and some 3D stuff. Would a fireGL card be better for this application?
  4. N

    Best AGP card on the market

    What is the best AGP card on the market now days? I heard it was the 850XT... is that still true?
  5. N

    Need help for Aquaero

    wouldn't you have to know german to get to that menu? :P
  6. N

    Reseat with AS5?

    Here you go It comes with complete instructions and what-not. I think you can download them on their site too if you want to go somewhere else to buy the supplies to do it. good luck :D
  7. N

    Reseat with AS5?

    it could, if your doing that might as well lap it while your at it...
  8. N

    dual loops.... do I really need two reservoirs?

    Yeah that’s what I thought... I might just go with a T line for the heater core and keep the koolance set-up as is. I bought this kit about two years ago, so I doubt there is any type of warranty left on it, but why fix something if it isn't broken ;) The only problem, is the res/pump in the...
  9. N

    219x11 VS. 240x10

    I would say it would give you a performance increase if your mem is still ok.
  10. N

    dual loops.... do I really need two reservoirs?

    I'm putting together a dual loop system by adding a heater core to my koolance system and using the old koolance loop for my GPU's and chipset. I was wondering if I could take out that old koolance res/pump, and get two new pumps that dump both loops into one main res. Also having both of...
  11. N

    How to properly "lap" a Heatsink?

    Here you go rub that thing until you can see your mug in it :p
  12. N

    Whats the diffrence between a Opty 170 and a Athlon 64 4400+

    I was going to go with two gigs of THIS do you think that would work?
  13. N

    Whats the diffrence between a Opty 170 and a Athlon 64 4400+

    thats from asus's mouth.... I didn't say it wouldn't work... :)
  14. N

    Whats the diffrence between a Opty 170 and a Athlon 64 4400+

    hey thanks for the quick response, I just got off the phone with asus, and they said that the board doesn't support the 170, just the 165 and the 175 as of now, and to wait for a bios update.... BLAH!! what mobo would you recommend? Its still not too late to change my mind... :D
Back
Top