• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by ND4SPD

  1. N

    Trading Black Cats Games invites for Fuxor or Iptorrent invite

    I had a BC account but lost it due to inactivity. Wish I could get back in, it was a great community.
  2. N

    Aluminum USB Fingerprint Reader - $46 shipped (For PC/Mac + firefox & login extras)

    I saw that episode... the most expensive fingerprint lock was bypassed with a photocopy of a fingerprint... but the Thinkpad style ones weren't quite so easy. BTW, if there's someone that wants into your PC bad enough to go through all the work of lifting a print, etc... your password isn't...
  3. N

    Intel Retail Edge - i7 970 $215

    Is there anything due out that's better than the current X58s? The DX58SO they include with the full bundle is at least 2 years old.
  4. N

    Refrbed iPod Touch 2nd Gen $169/8GB $199/16GB

    Might make a good Christmas gift 8GB Sears 16GB Sears
  5. N

    Intel Retail Edge 2010

    Just got my Dell Laptop, and so far I'm pleased with it. Pulled the 320 Seagate out, slapped a 160GB X25 in. Imaged the drive over and well, works great. The touch pad is multitouch, though the only gesture I know is zoom (pinch). Illuminated keyboard is a nice touch. The face recognition...
  6. N

    Intel Retail Edge 2010

    The only things I changed from the defaults were: ATI Radeon 5470 1080P Display with Cam & Face recognition Bluetooth WiMAX 9-Cell Battery Creative X-Fi Audio I think it was just over $1000 with the coupon (along with tax and shipping). I tried to see if any internet coupons would...
  7. N

    Intel Retail Edge 2010

    Well I got my stuff all ordered. I will probably upgrade my wife's system with this bundle (I kinda like my DP55KG / i5-750 system) and add the SSD to my already 2x80gb X25 RAID setup. I also got one of the Dell notebook coupons and ordered that as well. It's basically a $500 coupon for a...
  8. N

    Intel Retail Edge 2010

    The Laptop is *probably* one of the ones from the CNET or PC World reviews. I looked through them earlier and there was a dell for around $900, add Office Home and Student on top of that and you've got ~$1067. It'll probably be a basic Studio 15, core i5, 320, 4gb, 720p... nothing special...
  9. N

    Intel Retail Edge 2010

    Pretty disappointed here... I was really hoping for a 980X
  10. N

    FS: 160GB Intel X25 SSD (Gen 2)

    Really not interested in trades, but you can PM me and I'll consider it. Unless it's a VERY attractive trade, I'll probably say no.
  11. N

    FS: 160GB Intel X25 SSD (Gen 2)

    ttt, one left.
Back
Top