• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by ncage1974

  1. N

    19in 8bit LCD ?

    I seriously dought this is an 8 bit panel. Sure its 16.7 mil colors with dithering. I don't believe 8bit panels get much below 16ms for thier response time.
  2. N

    19in 8bit LCD ?

    Do you know if that deal your speaking of is still going on? I hope so id love to get it for that price.
  3. N

    19in 8bit LCD ?

    Hey guys im in the market for an 8 bit panel. I decided i wanted to go with an 8bit panel rather than a 6bit because color reproduction is way more important to me than response time since i do play games but only once in awhile. I use my computer way more for programming and such. Im wanting to...
Back
Top