• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by NaveAdair

  1. N

    What Power Supplies have long enough cables for the 800D?

    I have two PSUs, an Antec Earthwatts 500 and an OCZ Fatal1ty 550, and neither of them have cables long enough to reach the 8-pin, SATA power, 24-pin, etc. in my 800D unless I put the power supply in the main compartment near the GPU. This looks terrible and raises temps. I'd like to know what...
  2. N

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Very nice set-up, but I'd be nervous having the monitors hanging off the edge like that. :P
  3. N

    Got the Corsair Obsidian 800D, Its HUGE!

    Man, finally got mine, I love this case. Any idea why UPS claims the package is 70 pounds? Didn't feel like it. The case itself is like 40, and all it had was foam and cardboard around it, definitely not 30 pounds extra. O.o;
  4. N

    Got the Corsair Obsidian 800D, Its HUGE!

    I just got a text, "holy moly this box is big." Guess my case is there. Can't wait to get home. :D
  5. N

    Got the Corsair Obsidian 800D, Its HUGE!

    Redbeard said it, I'm not going to question him on it. >.>;
  6. N

    Got the Corsair Obsidian 800D, Its HUGE!

    So should I basically just put a fan in every spot on the case? I'm sticking with Air Cooling for now (besides the H50 on my CPU).
  7. N

    U.S. Based Companies Sued For Heat Pipe CPU Coolers

    The situation sucks, but this post made me laugh.
  8. N

    Got the Corsair Obsidian 800D, Its HUGE!

    It's still hard to believe this is your first case. You guys really hit it out of the park.
  9. N

    Got the Corsair Obsidian 800D, Its HUGE!

    Much appreciated man, seriously. I didn't do the Bing Cashback, but I'm still really glad to have gotten mine for 230 bucks shipped (and so is my wallet). :D
  10. N

    Post your "rate my cables" here

    Which black sleeving does everyone use?
  11. N

    Got the Corsair Obsidian 800D, Its HUGE!

    I'm guessing the sale ended already. :\ Don't see it.
  12. N

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    7.1 speakers all right in front of you?
  13. N

    I have an H50 with some minor scratches...

    Thanks for the responses guys. I might be stopping at Lowes in the near future, I guess. XD
  14. N

    I have an H50 with some minor scratches...

    Cell phone pic, sorry. Hopefully the quality is good enough.
  15. N

    I have an H50 with some minor scratches...

    Alright, I'll try to get some pics up ASAP.
Back
Top