• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by navav2002

  1. N

    Monarch Computer Bites the Dust?

    Wow...I've been "semi" keeping tabs on this for a while...I Feel bad for customers who have been left hanging...But also think of Monarch and their staff...How sad for everyone involved... You see..I remember them in allot different light than some of you may...I live about an hour away...I...
Back
Top