Recent content by nature1ders

  1. N

    3770k overclock

    I've fixed this, over on overclocking.net there's a thread called Ivy Bridge Overclocking Guide ► Asus Motherboards and by setting my BIOS options identically to his I was able to make these temps more sensible. I'm not sure why the default settings created such weird temps but now I am at...
  2. N

    3770k overclock

    My final overclock, pretty freakin stable after Small FFT's and 5am-12pm
  3. N

    3770k overclock

    I'm taking this advice, I am running 4.2 and testing Core Voltage of 1.070 its been 2 hours it seems stable, I'll leave it running for awhile. The temp is 70C full load. Kinda makes me wish I'd gone with Sandy Bridge idk =X Anyhow will keep you posted on how this turns out, my chart I have...
  4. N

    3770k overclock

    What do you think of 4.3 at Core Voltage 1.150? How long am I supposed to run Prime95 for because I use to run it 24 hours on my old AMD processors or longer but this thing has a max temp of like 83C with these settings, I kinda don't wanna run it 24 hours at that temp. Using 4.2 is mid...
Back
Top