Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
hossdaddy,
How did you find that card on newegg? Any search I do for 8600 shows nothing Video card wise :)
EDIT: Search for 8600GTS and ya get what you're lookin' fer ;)
The user in the eVGA forum followed up and mentioned he got his working on his two LCD's by re-seating his video card and all is well.
Thanks for clarifying. I just wanted to be sure.
Now I have to decide if I want to wait for the 8600GT's to hit newegg.com or if I should stick with the...
Thanks for your reply,
Good to know that you are running two widescreen LCD's on two DVI ports on the same card.
What is the native resolution you are running on the 19" widescreen LCD's? The two I have are 22" widescreen LCD's and the native resolution is 1680x1050.
I was also leaning...
I am looking into building a new PC. One of my major goals is to utilize my two Sceptre x22wg LCD monitors on 1 physical video card with two DVI ports.
I have been looking at a few video cards that have two DVI ports on them:
http://www.newegg.com/product/product.asp?item=N82E16814130056...