• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by natalix

  1. N

    NEC PA241W-BK won't switch on

    Thank you for the reply! Yes, I've tried pressing the input button, unfortunately that didn't help. I'm thinking if the problem was with the cables I would have at least got a 'no signal' message on the screen, right? And because I don't get one, should it mean the problem is with the monitor...
  2. N

    NEC PA241W-BK won't switch on

    Hi everyone! I have this problem my newly purchased NEC monitor and I'll appreciate any insights anyone of you might have: I've just bought a NEC PA241W with the intention of using it with my Sony Vaio F13 laptop. Connected it with an HDMI cable through HDMI to DVI adaptor, as the monitor...
Back
Top