Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I bought the Polk Monitor 70s this past Friday for 219.99 each and they're now at 179.99. I called them up immediately after receiving that email and they said they couldn't do anything due to the constant fluctuating prices. They did offer me a $40 credit...so I got that going for me
I'm telling you guys, these are the best clippers ever made. I like my hair extremely short. I went on eBay and got me a size 00000 blade for the Oster. The hair seems to fly off just before the blade hits. It's amazing.
Get yourself an Oster Classic 76. I bought one around November. Hands down the best clippers ever made. The only Andis clippers I use now is the T-Outliner. Do yourself a favor and try out that Oster Classic.
Doesn't have to be quiet. I plan on watching movies mostly and listening to music. Either way, the speakers would drown out any noise coming from the pc. I still plan on having my cable but eventually cut my cable in maybe a year or so.
This is going to go in my living room so I would...
I would prefer to build a new one for this endeavor. I was looking at one of those Lian Li htpc cases and liked the way they resembled a receiver.
I'm not concerned about recording shows right now. I got a DVR with my cable box. So for now, we'll use that. Definitely wanna use Pandora but...
Just moved into a bigger place and am contemplating on utilizing an HTPC in my living room. I plan to use this HTPC to play and store movies, some blue rays, as well as playing music.
Don't know if I am going to get a 60 or 55 inch LED. I will be getting either a pair of Klipsch or Polk...