Hey guys,
I have an MSI -G46 970 mobo with a 1045t @ 3.2 ghz...Figure with this cheap-o board I should stick with the 95 W TDP cpus. Would either of the 6300 or 8370e be a meaningful upgrade for gaming? which between the two would you pick?
The irony here is that metro/win8 actually makes for a pretty nice htpc experience. The one saving grace that has me excited for steamos is streaming games from my gaming rig. If that doesn't work well or if steam doesn't provide 360 controller support, my next htpc box will be win 8.
If it...
Id also add that the charger uses the lone usb port, sure i think a hub will work, but its a clumsy workaround for if you want to use a usb drive/peripheral while charging.
If they had hdmi/separate charging they would have THE killer 8 inch w8 tablet.
Easily the coolest Tablet to have if you're into modding. There are x86 emulators out there that people have made for the RT and xda has a lot of ports. Honestly if i knew they are able to get sql server running (they do have clients) id trade my w3 in for one right now. Cant beat the surface...
Could you explain this a little more? Every update for SC2 they've come out with seem to work towards removing early game cheese which kind of contradicts your statement
The digital files are simply for storage/backup - you're right, I want to make these raw files digital for ease of transferrably to any medium that may be required in the future.
The problem is that our video is processed via a capture program that attaches clips to user-entered entered...
1) What will you be doing with this PC? Gaming? Photoshop? Web browsing? etc
Primarily Encoding, Rendering, and Compressing Video files. Little bit of Gaming on the Side
2) What's your budget? Are tax and shipping included?
$500
3) Which country do you live in? If the U.S, please tell us...
Throwing aesthetics aside, is there a better case out there than the Arc Midi? I will be driving up from San Diego to the Bay Area this weekend and I was going to stop by microcenter since they have the case on sale right now for $79. I know it was on sale on amazon for like $59 a couple months...
If you're all riled up about spending $10 as an early adopter for something you ended up not being in love with, you're probably in the wrong hobby ;) No offense. All I was saying is that the topic has been discussed ad nauseam so there's no need to thread crap in this forum with the same...