• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by nagle3092

  1. N

    SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD6950 Video Card Review @ [H]

    I flashed my card with these bios and everything works fine. I did this awhile ago though because I got tired of waiting for a fix.
  2. N

    SAPPHIRE TOXIC HD6950 Video Card Review @ [H]

    Where can we get the new bios? Its not on Sapphires website.
  3. N

    Case Labs mATX Magnum

    Yeah these cases just scream quality, if your interested in an mATX version click on the first link in the first post. Its not set in stone, though they are looking to see how much interest is out there so every little bit helps.
  4. N

    Case Labs mATX Magnum

    They also have expansion enclosures that can go under or top of the original case. I have yet to see any other case that has as many features as these cases do. Granted these cases are pricey but the amount of features that they have you would think they would cost even more. Links are fixed as...
  5. N

    Case Labs mATX Magnum

    Ok Im pretty much just making a thread here to help get some interest in a computer case from Case Labs. I usually hang out over in Overclock.net so this thread is pretty much just here to help get interest in the other thread over on OCN. If anyone is interested in the hopefully soon to be...
Back
Top