Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
The demo does have ultrawide support. Change your resolution to native resolution, save, and then restart the demo. The menus will not be in ultrawide, but the game is.
My biggest problem is I cannot for the life of me get my wheel to feel right, or even somewhat realistic at all.
Thanks. I've had a Rift for a week now and didn't know Echo Arena was free. Went and grabbed it.
The newest beta version of Oculus will automatically pick up the Steam VR games and add them to your Oculus library. You have to play them once first, but that's how I added in Elite Dangerous. No...
Thanks, bought one a couple days ago. Looking forward to its arrival. I've wanted a camera with great optical zoom for a while and you can't beat 90 bucks.
Yup, we got tagged a couple of times and it hit up the mapped drives to the servers. Same department both times... We keep backups, so we restored the files and all was well. People like to click on e-mail links quite a bit. They learned the hard way to stop doing it when I told them "sorry...
Thanks, snagged the last one near me. Box was dented but I'll take my chances and return if it doesn't work.
Also was given some entertainment while in line, in the form of a disgruntled old man wielding a half eaten banana and cane, in a neck brace, yelling that he needed to be helped...
I can't complain about mine at all. It was time for a hardware upgrade at work just before the original released so I waited it out and I picked a 128GB Pro instead of a traditional laptop. I have the official dock as well (when it came out, had so/so luck with universal USB dock) which is great...
No, you've got it backwards. He's saying he doesn't want to spend more than a dollar for each hour he can get out of the game. So if a game is 20 hours long, he won't spend more than 20 bucks. In your case, if you bought Dark Souls for 50 bucks and got 600 hours out of it, you're paying 8 cents...
I picked it up when Castle Crashers went on sale for 90% off the other day. They had the Can't Stop Laughing bundle that includes both for 90% off as well, so I got both games for $2.49. But I checked the flash sale for Castle Crashers earlier to see if they had done it again and so I could grab...
I wish they had it listed on Newegg's site for that price. Best Buy is willing to price match what it's currently listed at, so at least I'll get twenty bucks back.
Got it! Thank you guys very much! I set it to Original and it didn't make a change, but then I went into the AMD settings and noticed it was running about 7% underscan. Everything is great now!
Ok, so update on my 29UM65. I do notice a little bit of glow in the bottom left, but it's not bad. Less noticeable than on my Dell 23.
Here's an issue I'm running into though, if anyone else has come across it because Google does me no good. Some games only want to run 1920x1080, and I'm okay...
I bought a 29UM65 the other day and I think it'll need some getting used to. I was used to 1920x1080 on a 23" so it's a bit overwhelming for now. A handful of the games I play aren't going to do the 2560 width, but I can do 16:9 on them if I want to play them. The games that do take advantage of...