• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by n00btronics

  1. N

    Sata 1 S.M.A.R.T, Status BAD: Backup and replace

    smartctl 5.40 2010-07-12 r3124 [i686-pc-linux-gnu] (local build) Copyright (C) 2002-10 by Bruce Allen, http://smartmontools.sourceforge.net === START OF INFORMATION SECTION === Model Family: Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 family Device Model: ST3500418AS Serial Number: 9VM3JH5T...
  2. N

    Sata 1 S.M.A.R.T, Status BAD: Backup and replace

    hmm, k then, nothing can be done; I checked it with Ubuntu Disk Utility as well. The disk is under warranty period, so that's covered. Maybe my system is telling me that its time for an upgrade :P Thanks for your time, gjs278 and drescherjm.
  3. N

    Sata 1 S.M.A.R.T, Status BAD: Backup and replace

    Is there no hope for recovery?
  4. N

    Sata 1 S.M.A.R.T, Status BAD: Backup and replace

    When I boot into my PC, this message is displayed: Steps I have taken: Disabled the warning from BIOS Backed Up all my data Scanned my harddrive using Seatools and CHKDSK.exe. Both detected no errors or problems. What should I do?
  5. N

    Upgrading my Desktop PC.Need suggestion.

    I have around 500 USD with me and if upgrading the PC needs more I'll show my puppy face to my dad :P and yea I am sticking with the current Monitor.Since I dont know much about the hardware,I just wanna get the best PC for my requirements.Dont want to shell out extra cash for extra performance...
  6. N

    Upgrading my Desktop PC.Need suggestion.

    Hello, College is going to start and I am looking for an upgrade for my current desktop PC.I am really a n00b when it comes to buying hardware but always like to buy the best products which gives the best value for money,dont want extra power that I wont use and dont want a system which...
Back
Top