Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
I know my setup isn't impressive... yet. I plan on buying an LCD and mounting it on the empty wall just above my left speaker. I thought I would post some pictures and get the input from the community (considering how damn impressive some of your stations are, I thought you guys might be able to...