Recent content by mysticdrew

  1. M

    U.S. Secret Service Issues Warning to Gas Pump Skimmer Operators

    I always give a good tug on the card reader before putting my card in. Guess I will also check for bluetooth signals for the readers that are inside the pump.
  2. M

    UK Detecting Drivers' Cell Phone Usage

    This is a good start, tired of hearing about people getting killed by those on cell phones. Last week I saw a guy on his phone in traffic, I could tell as I was coming up to him from behind, he was slowly drifting. Then quickly correct back into his lane. I passed him, looked at him and saw he...
  3. M

    Solving Problems that Don't Need to be Solved

    There you go again.... this is not a tax.
  4. M

    Solving Problems that Don't Need to be Solved

    not a tax... an optional device you can buy if you want.
  5. M

    Solving Problems that Don't Need to be Solved

    You guys are acting like they are going to force people to use these plates. READ THE DAMN ARTICLE! "Motorists who choose to buy the plate can register their vehicles electronically and eliminate the need to physically stick tags on their plates each year. They also may be able to display...
  6. M

    Two Questions To Fix Fake News

    The only thing that is actually "fake" news are those fake propaganda sites that are shared via social media. The sites that say very outlandish things with no sources that your aunts and uncles share(at least in my experience). Those sites generally were the ones created in Russia. I saw a lot...
  7. M

    People Still Aren’t Buying Smartwatches, and It’s Only Going to Get Worse

    You don't need to charge your watch all the time it's not like a phone that way. My vivoactive hr only needs charging once every two weeks. I wear it all the time and I use it for swimming and running about 7-8hrs per week. Running usually has GPS mode on unless I am on a treadmill which it...
  8. M

    People Still Aren’t Buying Smartwatches, and It’s Only Going to Get Worse

    My vivoactive hr without gps can count my swimming laps very accurately and is pretty dang good at telling me what stroke I was using per length and lap. Try swimming with a phone strapped on your arm to record your training data, it wont work out well for you. My vivoactive hr can tell me my...
  9. M

    People Still Aren’t Buying Smartwatches, and It’s Only Going to Get Worse

    I have a garmin vivoactive HR, love this watch. But I am also a triathlete and I use it for tracking all of my workouts for my coach. I will be upgrading to a forerunner 935 or a fenix 5x for open water swims, and HR tracking while swimming. These watches make my world so much easier. It is...
  10. M

    Hundreds Banned From Destiny 2 PC

    This kid doesn't look like he's cheating, he may be but from my perspective he wasn't. Secondly, bungie just updated their statement and admitted there were unjustified bans and people were unbanned. https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/46426
  11. M

    PSA: How to avoid insta ban in destiny 2.

    https://www.bungie.net/en/Forums/Topics?pNumber=0&tg=Help%20PCSupport&tSort=3&tType=0&d=0&lang=en I think the forums are plenty proof. There are people that are getting banned before playing the game during character creation. Something is off, glad I havent purchased it yet.
  12. M

    PSA: How to avoid insta ban in destiny 2.

  13. M

    British Man Charged after US Gamer Shot by SWAT Following Hoax Call

    but the guy sleeping was black, so that is why the cops did what they did.
  14. M

    GrubHub: If You Agree With The President-Elect You Should Resign

    This crap happens after every election. Same thing happened in 08 when Obama got elected. Same shit, different year, different side.
Back
Top