• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by myself309

  1. M

    What IPS display would be close in texture to my anti-glare MacBook Pro?

    Oh I was thrown off by a 1.07 billion colors note when I opened it on Newegg I thought it would be Adobe RGB.
  2. M

    What IPS display would be close in texture to my anti-glare MacBook Pro?

    Okay thanks for the extra links. :) I don't know if the that ViewSonic is for me I forgot to mention I'd also prefer an sRGB monitor as I work with more screen graphics than print.
  3. M

    What IPS display would be close in texture to my anti-glare MacBook Pro?

    Poo. There is really no variance in any LG panel and not NEC or HP or anyone out there except Samsung using a panel other than LG? I am open to 2560 and 16:9 resolutions too. My only real requirements are IPS, matte and swivel. Edit: Thank you for that thread though it looks real helpful I...
  4. M

    What IPS display would be close in texture to my anti-glare MacBook Pro?

    I did consider a U2412M too but don't that and my display have the same LG panel?
  5. M

    What IPS display would be close in texture to my anti-glare MacBook Pro?

    Hey guys, I just picked up an Asus PA248Q and I'm sad to say that next to my MacBook Pro the screen looks almost dirty. I never paid much attention to comments about anti-glare being too aggressive on this or that monitor, but it turns out I'm one of the people who does see it and can't stand...
Back
Top