A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!
Seems like a waste of dough considering the Arrow is within a couple of degrees for around 80 dollars.
Closed loops aren't bad but I'll never give up my custom builds.
Turns out Anand did a review of the H100 vs the Arrow.
http://www.anandtech.com/show/5054/corsair-hydro-series-h60-h80-and-h100-reviewed/5
Pretty close it seems and the Arrow is around 80ish.
Hey cage man! I ran across another so called fix on OC net, described below:
AOD trick if you havnt heard of it is,
Open AMD OverDrive.
Open turbo core page.
Enabled, click ok,
Open turnbo core page.
Disable, click ok,
Close AMD OverDrive.
Some say this works , I don't know I'll give...
I'm not new and I've certainly been here for much,much longer than 3 yrs, and I still don't have my stuff on my sig. Probably never will, changes too much and too often.
I just never could stand forums, and really still can't.
and this is the reason I hate forums. It's a little known...
Sorry man, If I had known it was such a shitty work around I would not even have mentioned this:mad: Their are people on XS that think we are making this crap up, that some how we are doing something wrong?
I think when XS had that falling out a while back with some members I think they took...
I'm guessing you haven't seen this yet then?
http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?276698-A-fix-for-Valve-CEG-games-causing-BSOD-on-Bulldozer-issue
I think this is the board you have right?