Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Thanks, the x800 is the base favor and is over 5 years old, another site said it was better for gaming,but it didn't ring true. Need to stay with the Hard dudes for real answers.
Muffinman
Yeah I know these are bottom dwellers, but its what I have. Currently I have the x800 in my Dell 8400, P4 3.0, 2g ram don't do much gaming since my sons have platforms, but I do watch videos online. Now a friend gave me his 2400pro oc and I was wondering if it will work better watching movies...