• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MTFatboy3006

  1. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    Smart move on the Vertex--OCZ has a toolkit you can use within windows. In hindsight, I would have gone with vertex drives. Good luck with your build!
  2. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    Success at last! Huge thanks and kudos to Cisco guy, who seems to be the only one on the web willing and able to tackle this problem. If anyone else simply cannot load the RST drivers during install, on a rampage iv extreme, this is what you need: 1. Every word Cisco Guy has posted on this...
  3. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    Bios are updated BD rom is disconnected all HDDS disconnected for now Ram is stripped to two cards in B1 and D1 Killdisk is overwriting one barracuda (12.5 hrs remaining--had to use usb 2.0 connection to laptop) AI overclock profile is set to XMP Installation card is rewritten in NTFS...
  4. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    That's a lot of good information to work with. I'll provide the hardware info for now, and get to the rest as soon as I can. As for the nvidia cards, I neglected to mention that long step in my process for the sake of keeping posts brief. After windows crashed in RAID, I installed Windows...
  5. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    Yes, I bought the PC pre-built, it crashed, and I am trying to redo the install to fix things. At my geographic location, shipping the entire PC back to the vendor is a last resort.
  6. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    I have 2GB usb sticks I can use for the bios--done, and thank you. Yes, I received the pc assembled from a vendor. GPUs didn't work, Windows crashed when I tried to reinstall nvidia drivers, and I could not get RAID to work after that. The ssds were new when installed (unless the...
  7. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    No, this is legit, and I usually communicate much more clearly oprom is 3.0.0.1184 BIOS Version 0803 x64
  8. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    I apologize; I have been reading so many forums I confused myself. My motherboard is the Rampage IV Extreme, not the Maximus. I also called wintoflash wintozip. Is there a way to force an unsigned driver during windows seven installation? Alternatively, can I combine SSDs in a single...
  9. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    I seem to have searched myself stupid looking for drivers. My mobo is, of course, the Rampage, not the Maximus. I don't have any cheapo ram, but I could try stripping down what I have. The computer was actually assembled by an online retailer, but it crashed almost immediately, and I am in...
  10. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    I actually posted inaccurately, since the thread is about the Rampage IV Extreme and my motherboard is the Maximus IV Extreme, the x79 board. I have the i7 3930k processor, 32GB Corsair Vengeance RAM, Two Corsair Force GT 120GB in RAID 0, and two spinners I want to run as a data disk in Raid...
  11. M

    RAID 0 on ASUS Rampage IV Extreme detailed help needed

    I, too, am grateful for cisco guy's fantastic posts, but I seem to be having even worse luck than most. My driver installations always dead end at the message: "To continue installation, use the Load Driver option to install 32-bit and signed 64-bit drivers. Installing an unsigned 64-pit...
Back
Top