Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Nice taste in TV selection there! So far its been pretty sweet. Unfortunately, I live in the sticks so its tough to receive local HD channels. I also have a 5.1 setup but its not pictured.
Thanks for the info Deetox. So I was looking at the emusicaft site and it sounds like you buy the kit and send him the file that you retrieved from your monitor. He then fixes it and sends you back the fixed data for your monitor. If thats true, 35 bucks sounds like a real bargain to get my...
Deetox,
I have a Sony 19" CRT (CPD-G410R Manufactured in May '02) and it has the excessive brighness issue. If you say it is a bug/side effect, how do you fix it without taking it apart?