• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MrSaturn

  1. M

    Tomorrow is my day off lets communicate! Pretty Please!

    Tomorrow is my day off lets communicate! Pretty Please!
  2. M

    give me a call or text later! thanks!

    give me a call or text later! thanks!
  3. M

    Yea i have 95 dollars in my steam wallet. SO could purchase any game(s) you'd like and gift them...

    Yea i have 95 dollars in my steam wallet. SO could purchase any game(s) you'd like and gift them to you in exchange for the points. I work 11-4 PST but I believe I will still be reachable at work.. It's best if you give me a call. As a new member to this forum I will go by honor system and gift...
  4. M

    Hey man Idk if you got my message on Ebay but I'm really interested in some points for steam...

    Hey man Idk if you got my message on Ebay but I'm really interested in some points for steam credit. Would you be down to talk to me ?
Back
Top