• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by mrpizat

  1. M

    Antec Case & PSU Combo Lucky Draw!!!!!

    The Antec Twelve Hundred is possibly one of my favorite cases I have ever had the chance to use. I have used antec for years now and would love to build my wife a rig using a new antec setup. Thanks!
  2. M

    Gaming Laptop CPU Upgrade - Best Option?

    oh god please tell us how it went. haha I have the exact same situation on my hands and am interested in the results. let me know Thanks!
  3. M

    Corsair Vengeance RAM Giveaway! 5 12GB Kits!

    zomg pick me!
  4. M

    Galaxy - 8 weeks of Free Video Cards @ [H] - Week 7

    to quote a famous person "I'm in"
  5. M

    OCZ Z Series: Z850 Power Supply Drawing @ [H]

    NOM NOM NOM (i would like this, pick me!) NOM NOM NOM
  6. M

    Intel Core i7 Full System Drawing @ [H]

    oh oh oh pick me!
Back
Top