• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by MrPerfectionist

  1. M

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    DG25, thanks for your comments mate ;) The info you requested is in my signiture.
  2. M

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    Hey all, I have been checking Hardforum's for quite a while now and have seen some great setup's which have inspired me. I have been meaning to post my setup for some time, but kept making improvements ;) I am a perfectionist by name and nature. Please let me know what you think? I am open to...
Back
Top