Recent content by mrjoshuap

  1. M

    Building A Virtual Server For Cisco Lab Studies

    The Q tagging sounds good with one exception, that would utilize only a single cat5 cable from the server/pc to physical cisco switch and probably using that single port as a trunk port, that's not what i want. I would like to have multiple NICs on a single system, which each host/virtual...
  2. M

    Building A Virtual Server For Cisco Lab Studies

    Yes, just s sold server/pc that can run many virtual windows machine with their individual NIC cards, so i can connect to a switch. I have very little knowledge about VM and Servers.
  3. M

    Building A Virtual Server For Cisco Lab Studies

    Hello All, I have been researching ways that i can simulate multiple host (5 or more hosts) in a virtual enviroment with a dedicated NIC for each host, but i wasn't able to come up with a direct answer. I would like to be able to have them connect as tho they were in a production network...
Back
Top