• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by MrHaugland

  1. M

    Native IDE vs. AHCI vs. Legacy IDE

    When I first installed I left it to default, so that would be IDE. When I reinstall and press the F6 for the drivers, are the drivers installed from the xp cd, or do I need another cd / usb stick with them on? (I dont have floppy). Making it straight: I set my system to AHCI in Bios, pop...
  2. M

    Native IDE vs. AHCI vs. Legacy IDE

    I am having a similar problem. I have 1 internal sata samsung disc, 1 internal dvd-rom, and recently bought 2 external discs, using eSata connection via a bracket that is connectet to the mobo`s sata 3 and 4 port. But my problem is that when I have the 2 external discs connected, the...
Back
Top