Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.
Yeah I really like it, it's a lot better than the old way.
I don't understand people's complaining, it's the exact same layout only with a different 'skin'.
Yeah polymer bank notes are great.
They have a small see through 'window' on them as well.
Very difficult to forge.
They are more durable and can go through the laundry fine.
I also find it easier to feed into vending machines etc (they seem to accept them more)
However they do eventually...