Recent content by mr_zen256

  1. M

    Cyberpunk 2077

    I think toyboxes are all fixed hardware devices in this context
  2. M

    Rumour: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag remake to resemble the recent RPG Assassins Creeds

    From what I've seen it appears they're focusing on visual polish and QOL improvements, so not deviating from the original too much. I understand the tentative cynicism however given what a beloved title it is
  3. M

    Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag

    Looks really pretty and no pesky rpg mechanics https://youtu.be/PhQ3yQjUgAc?si=Ae3ijl5bk0spOzuT
  4. M

    Grim Dawn Alpha starts tomorrow

    The NEW 1.30 updates are looking great! https://youtu.be/0JeG4Mm1ohw?si=YMIazLGmXN1tGB5N
  5. M

    Rumour: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag remake to resemble the recent RPG Assassins Creeds

    I actually think if they have given it an RPG style make over it'll make a new playthrough feel fresh and different. I'm all for it but, really need to see some gameplay. Haven't even heard anything about a release date yet
  6. M

    Rumour: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag remake to resemble the recent RPG Assassins Creeds

    As long as they keep the epic ship to ship battles I'll be happy 😁 Black flag was like a 3D adventure version of Sid Meier's Pirates and that is a good thing 👌
  7. M

    Starfield

    I must admit the star wars full conversion mod did pique my interest but not quite enough to give the game another spin. Anyone here given it a try? https://www.nexusmods.com/starfield/mods/11114
  8. M

    Rumour: Assassins Creed 4 Black Flag remake to resemble the recent RPG Assassins Creeds

    Interesting 🤔 https://www.dualshockers.com/assassins-creed-4-black-flag-remake-rpg/?utm_source=flipboard&utm_content=topic%2Frpg
  9. M

    Moon Beast Game: Darkhaven ARPG from the creators of Diablo

    I would be inclined to agree on the current state keeping in mind it is in pre pre alpha and has a ton of development time left to cook. That being said the game designers behind the game are masters of the genre and that alone gives me a lot of faith in the project. I'll be watching this one...
  10. M

    Moon Beast Game: Darkhaven ARPG from the creators of Diablo

    Something ARPG fans will want to keep an eye on. They’re building something no ARPG has dared before: a fully open world with persistent, player-driven environmental changes. https://www.moonbeastgame.com https://youtu.be/mJtoO0BThIU?si=44kFrpPdb1dldNfJ
  11. M

    Star Citizen - media blowout, Chris Robert's new game

    Yup I joined the kickstarter in the hope of the spiritual successor for Wing commander
  12. M

    Best ARPG of all time

    Grim Dawn became my favorite
  13. M

    Tainted Grail Fall of Avalon

    Looking forward to this one, Based on videos I've seen so far the itemization looks really good. Ideal for build crafting. Anyone know what time 1.0 is supposed to drop? Found this for anyone anticipating release: 1.0 releases at 5pm CET For those in the US, the times are: 8amPDT (west coast...
  14. M

    Grim Dawn Alpha starts tomorrow

    When you're wanting to start experimenting with different build varieties I highly recommend the smash n grab loot mod which boosts loot drops and xp gain so you can really test out different builds quickly https://www.nexusmods.com/grimdawn/mods/45
  15. M

    Assassin's Creed Shadows

    I kinda just wish Yasuke could stealth and parkour properly. He's great as a tank but sucks for any form of stealth or traversal. not really a big fan of the whole character swapping mechanic
Back
Top