• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Recent content by Mr.Moustache

  1. M

    LG IPS7 series announced, late August 2012 - price TBD

    Don't know if it has already been said but Digitalversus reviewed the IPS237l here http://www.digitalversus.com/lcd-monitor/lg-flatron-ips237l-p14102/test.html.
  2. M

    so *this* is what a matte finish does to graphics!

    What's the point? Having a mirror instead of a monitor gives better colors?
  3. M

    BenQ GW2x50(HM) thread.

    Hi, I need a new monitor and I was thinking of getting the GW2450HM or the IPS235V-BN. Would you recommend the GW2450HM over the IPS235V-BN? (Essentially for rts games and movies).
  4. M

    Need a new monitor, what about the Viewsonic VG2439M?

    Maybe, I've heard that this monitor had terrible settings out of the box so it's not impossible. Another interesting mva panel would be the Samsung S24A650D I guess. Following some feedbacks, it seems that the IPS235V-BN suffers of backlight bleeds. That sucks since I want to watch movie on...
  5. M

    Need a new monitor, what about the Viewsonic VG2439M?

    Yeah I think I'll probably take it if I don't find anything better + it's the cheaper one!
  6. M

    Need a new monitor, what about the Viewsonic VG2439M?

    I've seen some and I find them to be too dark. I mean it's like there is no shade in the dark colors, they're completly black with MVA and PVA panels. Maybe it was just a feeling about these monitors though but comparing it with TN/IPS panels, it was like the other one was missing details. I...
  7. M

    Need a new monitor, what about the Viewsonic VG2439M?

    Hi, I'm planning to get a new monitor to watch movies and play games (RTS only). Quite hard to find a good all around monitors these days...I was choosing between the BenQ GL2450HM / RL2450HT and the Samsung S24A450B and then I found the Nec EA232WMi, the LG IPS235V-BN, the Viewsonic VP2365wb...
Back
Top