Recent content by Mr.Krinkle

  1. M

    WTB LCD monitor 17"

    Pm sent.
  2. M

    Windows ! ! !

    http://www.microsoft.com/globaldev/reference/win2k/setup/changeUI.mspx
  3. M

    WTB: socket 462 (socket A) motherboard

    I've got a Abit KR7A RAID and a ASUS A7V Gimme an offer if interested.
  4. M

    iPhone to Be Available At 2000 Stores

    Although the IPhone is pretty nice I'd be hard pressed to spend the kind of money they're asking on it, I just recently got a Motorola SLVR L7 which has all the functionality of a Ipod as well as a sweet phone for free through Cingular with my 2 year qualified upgrade. I'd rather wait around to...
  5. M

    Older Motherboards, Hard drives, Misc

    Got some older parts that I don't need anymore. All prices are negotionable and don't include shipping. All Items are tested to be working and will not be DOA. Hardrives. - Maxtor D740X-6L 40GB - $25 Seagate ST340810A 40GB - $25 Seagate ST340825A - $25 Mother Boards. -...
  6. M

    12" Pinnacle Home audio woofers. F/s/t

    Up, waiting to hear from some people but they are still available for now.
  7. M

    12" Pinnacle Home audio woofers. F/s/t

    Desperate for money big time, willing to sell them both for $300 + shipping at this time only because I am in desperate need of money.
  8. M

    12" Pinnacle Home audio woofers. F/s/t

    Possibly one pending but offer up.
  9. M

    12" Pinnacle Home audio woofers. F/s/t

    Original post edited will look at all offers, just really need the cash to pay of some bills.
  10. M

    12" Pinnacle Home audio woofers. F/s/t

    Still got them takin' up space. Willing to negotiate the price a lot.
Back
Top