• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Recent content by Mr. D

  1. M

    Why is my HTPC TV picture poor quality?

    jnick, Thanks for the reply. I know that I am using an HDTV resolution of 1366x768 or something similar (maybe 1366x760). I get clear text and picture looks reasonably good. It's the quality of the tv signal that isn't very good. Actually, the picture is pretty good using the bundled...
  2. M

    Why is my HTPC TV picture poor quality?

    P4P800, P4 2.6, 1GB RAM, PVR-150 TUNER, X800PRO, XP Pro, DVI -> HDMI connect to Sony 55" LCD Rear Projection. When using the bundled software (wintv2000) I get great picture and recording quality. When I switch to SageTV 5 or any other pvr software the picture looks far worse. I suspect...
  3. M

    The official "clean desktop" club.

    Wallpaper link?
  4. M

    Acer 22" AL2216WBD improvement?

    So far I like the Acer. Mine is the updated version but I think they're similar.Although I can live with the backlight bleed I will be exchanging it as i'm only a few minutes away from the store. Pictures half-way down: http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=862341&page=282 Check this...
  5. M

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    So far I like it a lot. I bought it for 3 reasons: it is supposed to have the best "out-of-the-box" colour reproduction, I am using an LCD arm so had no need to pay for the expensive HAS on the Samsung, and to me it looks the best out of the similarly priced 22"ers. I have played a few hours...
  6. M

    Show Your LCD(s) setups!!!

    First post. I've been reading the Displays forum for some time now. Finally pulled the trigger on the Acer 22" after comparing it to the Viewsonic and the Samsung.
Back
Top